COMFY. EASY. SPRING LOOK
I’ve talked about this great find earlier in a post, but I’m going to talk about it again because it’s one of my favorite pieces in my closet. I found this dress at TJ Maxx after making some Christmas returns for $24.99!
Why I love it.
- I plan to be able to wear it during all the seasons!
- Winter – Fleece Leggings and Riding Boots
- Spring – Tights and Booties
- Summer – Sandals baby!
- Fall – Tights and Booties
- It’s super comfy!
- The length of the shirt dress is perfect for an outing, work, or church.
- I have a few fun scarfs that I’ve changed up with the outfit
- Necklaces would also pair great.
Do you have a denim shirt dress? How do you style it?