January 28, 2015

What’s in My Gym Bag

Gym Collage

A key factor in getting to the gym is packing my gym bag the night before. Every night I make sure to re-pack it with a new outfit, my gym shoes, and all my other essentials. It takes 5 minutes to do and in the morning I just have to grab the bag as I walk out the door to work.

IMG_1421

So what’s in my bag?

  1. My Under Armour thin-silated jogger jacket. It’s thin enough for my warm up at the beginning of my workout and warm enough for when I walk out of the gym to my car.
  2. Workout Leggings – These shown are from Fabletics. I love their gear. Stylish and affordable.
  3. Shirt – Usually I have a t-shirt I thrown in. My favorite t-shirt from last week was my “The Struggle is Real #Pray”. It was an attention getter.
  4. Sports Bra – Not Shown but a huge necessity.
  5. Belkin iphone workout band – Can’t run without it!
  6. Ear Buds
  7. Water Bottle
  8. Essential Items always packed are – Hair brushes, hair ties & bands, deodorant, feminine products, extra socks.

Let’s not forget the Gym bag itself! How about this print? Don’t you just love it! It’s a Thirty-One bag that I am so sad to say is no longer available. I suppose it was an exclusive offer but I really wish they would sell these bags all the time. It’s the best bag I’ve ever used for the gym but it also gets use on quick weekend trips too.

Some of the features that I love about the bag are:

  • On on side of the bag there is a full pocket which I throw my keys, gloves, and phone in.
  • The opposite side has a towel/yoga mat carrier
  • It’s got a separate shoe pocket which is the best part. Lets be honest, who wants their stinky shoes in with their workout clothes?
  • Opposite side has a mesh Water Bottle pocket
  • Two medium mesh pockets Inside for all my lady items.
  • Bonus space inside of the bag to stuff anything you would ever need

IMG_1433

IMG_1434      IMG_1435

IMG_1441

What are some essentials that you make sure to take with you on workouts?

This post is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...