January 23, 2015

High Five on Friday 1.23.15

Today I thought I would post some of my “Spring” wish list items with you all! When I was at the mall on MLK day I couldn’t believe that all of the stores have already started transitioning to their Spring lines. I mean, that’s okay if you live in a region where spring actually starts in Late Feb/March but here I Iowa us poor folks have to wait until sometimes May for a chance to wear these items. I suppose that’s why I will continue to invest in leggings!

  1. &  5. I am obsessed with these two skirts from a company called Lularoe. I hadn’t really heard of them until I started following Becky over at BYBMG. Number one is called the Cassie skirt and Number five is the Madison. I can not wait to get my hands on these! And I’m a bit obsessed with black and white right now…
  2. In the fall I purchased some super chic light tan booties that I wear quite often. I would really like a pair of black ones, they are on my list!
  3. I am in desperate need of updating my hair color. It’s been… 6 months. Literally I have three shades going on. My root color/natural hair, a section that is about 2 inches that is a warmer blonde, and then the ends of my hair are a light blonde. I’m a HOT mess. Usually when I ask for color they pair my with a “warm tone” blonde but I really want to try a “cooler” blonde. Nothing too light though.
  4. My poor coffee tumbler was left back in Delaware during our visit at Christmas. I seriously feel as if I’ve lost a piece of myself. It’s silly really, I got the tumbler for free at a College fair 4 years ago and it had the Community College Logo on it from some school in Wyoming but it became apart of my every day life. It was plastic so I could heat it up if need be. Well, I told my mom not to mail it because it would be silly when it was free to begin with. I am in the hunt for another cheapo coffee tumbler that I can throw in the microwave if need be. This one shown is Starbucks and was $19.95…. pssshh.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead! I’ll be in my basement getting some painting done! Want to see what the hubs and I are working on? Visit this link.




 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

2 comments:

  1. We need to get you into one of those skirt! My consultant does online Facebook parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes if it's Lucero I'm in her online event for today at 2pm!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...