January 30, 2015

High Five for Friday! Jamberry Edition

Jamberry Collage

Have you heard of Jamberry Nail Wraps?!? Today I wanted to share with you my fabulous order that just came in and show you how easy they are to apply.

What you will need:

  • Nail polish remover (If you have nail polish on your nails now)
  • Alcohol (To wipe oil off of nails)
  • Hairdryer or heater
  • Nail File
  • Cuticle Care Sticks
  • Jamberry Wraps


Steps:

  1. 1. Clean Nails
  2. 2. Figure out which size nail wrap you will need
  3. 3. Heat Wrap and place on nail
  4. 4. Cut wrap close to nail edge
  5. 5. File off remaining wrap (Heat again to Secure)

Done-ZZZZs!

Seriously it is that easy.

Would you like to find out more about Jamberry Nail Wraps?

Join me and Becky on Monday February 2nd for an ONLINE Jamberry Party!



jam party

We hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great, quick tutorial showing people just how easy it is! Can't wait for your party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about these...but I'm so lazy when it comes to stuff like this. I've got remnants of polish from December still on my nails. *sigh* There are so many things that take up my time, doing my nails falls way down the list.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...