January 22, 2015

Fab Find

myfavsbutton

Every once in a blue moon I post an outfit that I just LOVE!

This past Monday G and I both had off and decided to run some shopping errands down in the “City”. I had a few items to take back from Christmas and some gifts cards to spend! G was in search of a few items himself.

Our first stop was TJ MAXX. My “MIL” got my this adorable thigh length knit cardigan for Christmas but it was a size too small and no matter how many times I tried it on I couldn’t convince myself that I looked good in it. I took it back and got some in store cash to spend. Literally, I walked over to the Woman’s section, saw this Denim Shirt Tunic hanging on a side isle, grabbed two sports bras, and went back to the check out counter. All within 5 minutes. I didn’t even try it on which is usually a no no. I just had this feeling that it was meant to be.

I couldn’t wait to wear it today! I paired it with navy blue fleece leggings… I do live in Iowa so fleece leggings are a must during winter… and I threw on my riding boots as I walked out the door.

shirt dress Collage

Denim Tunic: Freedom Trail by Kyodan w/ Belt @ TJMAXX $24.99

Fleece Leggings: Scheels $7.99

Boots: B.O.C (Born O Concept) Purchased in 2010


I also love knotting my belts with my outfits, they just always seem way to long!

See a great tutorial on how to knot belts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...