March 2, 2014

My Wish List


1. Canon Camera - I have always loved taking photos and would someday love a professional-ish one instead of relying on my iPhone all the time.

2. Ford Edge - Actually, any new car with better gas mileage than my Jeep Liberty would be Fantastic. 

3. My Dream Home- A farm house with a wrap around porch... or any porch will do with a few comfy chairs on the front over looking the country. 

4. A P!nk Concert- For one she is amazing & secondly I have liked her since her first album came out with the bright pink hair and sun glasses. If I had to spend money on an entertainer it would be her. Don't pretend you don't have that CD sitting in a drawer somewhere.

5. A trip to Europe. (Who doesn't want to travel abroad?)

6. More time with family & friends - It's a luxury for me to spend time with the ones I love... I always want more time. 

7. A family of my own -  My heart has been extremely heavy the last few months with the thoughts of starting a family. This past weekend I was at Walmart on my own and as I walked past the baby section I had an overwhelming feeling of emptiness. Someday it will be my turn, it's just that day is not today.




Want to join along in the March Post a Day Challenge? All you have to do is look at the
list of daily post is in right column of this blog, right a post about the topic and link up below! Don't think you can post daily? No worries - find the topics you love the best and post on those days.

Tomorrow's Post is: Twenty Facts About Y.O.U!


1 comment:

  1. We have some similar wishes! I've always wanted a house with a wrap-around porch, they seem so perfect for hanging out on in the evening as the day unwinds. And P!nk, love her and have also been a fan since she first came out. It's funny because I'm not crazy into celebrities, but remember thinking, she's the kind of chick I'd love to be friends with.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...