1. Canon Camera - I have always loved taking photos and would someday love a professional-ish one instead of relying on my iPhone all the time.
2. Ford Edge - Actually, any new car with better gas mileage than my Jeep Liberty would be Fantastic.
3. My Dream Home- A farm house with a wrap around porch... or any porch will do with a few comfy chairs on the front over looking the country.
4. A P!nk Concert- For one she is amazing & secondly I have liked her since her first album came out with the bright pink hair and sun glasses. If I had to spend money on an entertainer it would be her. Don't pretend you don't have that CD sitting in a drawer somewhere.
5. A trip to Europe. (Who doesn't want to travel abroad?)
6. More time with family & friends - It's a luxury for me to spend time with the ones I love... I always want more time.
7. A family of my own - My heart has been extremely heavy the last few months with the thoughts of starting a family. This past weekend I was at Walmart on my own and as I walked past the baby section I had an overwhelming feeling of emptiness. Someday it will be my turn, it's just that day is not today.
Want to join along in the March Post a Day Challenge? All you have to do is look at the
list of daily post is in right column of this blog, right a post about the topic and link up below! Don't think you can post daily? No worries - find the topics you love the best and post on those days.
Tomorrow's Post is: Twenty Facts About Y.O.U!