March 3, 2014

20 Facts About Me That You May Not Know



1. When people ask what it is that I use to teach... Agri Science usually ins't even close to their first 10 guesses. I suppose the blonde hair and heels throws them off?

2. If I were on my death bed and were asked what I'd like my last meal to be I would say without hesitation... "My dad's meatloaf dinner with mashed potatos and gravy". Ask my family... it's the truth.

3. I still get a little uncomfortable shopping in Victoria Secrets... When I was in high school I felt like that store was an "adult only store"... now all the middle school and high school girls shop there. I'm not okay with that.

4. I can drive a manual ... 

5. I am a sorority girl... Sigma Alpha <3

6. My memory when it comes to events that have happened in my life is supurb, yet I can't remember what I ate yesterday. I think they call it an "emotional memory". 

7. I can't leave my house without at least concealer and mascara on. I'm very insecure and I blame it on growing up as a tomyboy. When the boys in the neighborhood tell you "Someday you'll be pretty" it kind of sticks with you. (enter feeling bad for myself)

8. I can't do a normal push up. My wrist will not let me hands lie flat on the ground so I must lean on my knuckles which now have scars due to the endless workouts from soccer growing up.

9. I was the prom queen. I was so insecure about it that I didn't even wear the crown to the after prom. How sad is that. 

10. In all my insecurirties I do a pretty damn good job of coming off confident... because for the most part I am. I own who I am 100% and if you don't like me I'll try extra hard to win you over. 

11. If you tell me I can't do something you bet your ass I'm going to do it. (unless its jumping off a plane, building, or anything higher than a ladder... F. that)

12. I have a fear of my house burning down. Before I leave I check everything to make sure it's off. I have had nights that I wake up thinking I am smelling smoke so I run to the kitchen, only to find that there is no fire. 

13. I have 3 hens named after country music legends: Tanya Clucker, Reba, and Loretta Lynn. Rocky is my Roster... I couldn't name him George because I already have one of them in my life.

14. I'm a morning person 100%. You will rarely catch this girl waking up on the wrong side of the bed. 

15. I love karaoke... nuff said. 

16. I suck at doing laundry. Wait... change that to I suck at FOLDING laundry. Getting it in the washer to the dryer is not the issue. Folding is, I live out of a laundry basket of clean clothes most days. 

17. My husband and I kiss goodbye EVERY morning before work. It sets the tone of the day and on the rare occasion we don't I feel like my entire day is off. 

18. I love trash TV... I'm one of those people that are giving fake celebs like the Kardashian's high ratings. I'm not proud of it. 

19. A good book for me is hard to come by. I'm real messed up in the head. I love non-fiction stories of messed up lives turned great in the end. "A Child Called It", "A Million Little Pieces", "A Stolen Life". Seriously... messed up... 

20. I am a loyal person. If you tell me to keep something a secret I take it seriously. Our word is all we have that truely difines us.


3 comments:

  1. I am such a morning person, too! And I am extremely uncomfortable in Victoria's Secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one still grasping with buying undies and bras in public! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord ill agree 100% on the laundry bit... I have a serious issue with putting clothes away.... I will wash and put them in the dryer and EVEN FOLD them but It will take DAYS to put anything away and then my husband complains about why he has no undies in his drawer... Damn it you're a grown man grab it out of the folded clothes at least they are clean! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...