March 16, 2014

Inspiration


Life inspires me. 

Take a seed and give it food, water, and warmth and see it grow into a strong, beautuful, and flourishing plant. 

Take a young mind and nurture it, guide it, give it direction in life and watch it too become strong, beautiful, and flourishing.

When working with students times can be frustrating. You want them to get it. You want it to click. 

Then the day comes and all that you had hoped for happens, they get it. 

People inspire me. 

Inspiring people ... inspires me. 

I can't tell when inspiration is going to happen... it just hits like a bee sting, strong and fast. It stays for a little and then the feeling leaves. 

That is until it hits again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...