May 8, 2012

A Walk in the Park

It’s cleaning day in the Candlewood so Winston and I went for an hour to Raccoon River Park to stretch his legs and get some energy out.

I tried to take him to the dog beach but the waves were too rough and he was getting distracted by people near the paths so we went for a walk out to a peninsula about 1/2 mile down a path. The land goes out quite a bit and the beach area was a little more calm and sandy so Winston had a ball!

IMG_0717 

He isn’t use to freedom at a beach or around water so it took him some time to get into the water and he would only go in for as deep as he could stand which isn’t much with his little legs. I’m going to have to work on his swimming this summer.

IMG_0718

IMG_0719

IMG_0722

IMG_0721

 IMG_0721

IMG_0724

IMG_0723

IMG_0727

IMG_0728

IMG_0729

I just love this little guy so much! He always brings joy to my day no matter what and I just can’t wait to get to the new house so he can continue to be happy instead of stuck in a darn room.

This is him 2 minutes after we returned to the hotel… Mission completed!

IMG_0730

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...