May 14, 2012

Iowan… I-wegion… Iow-ish???

I’m here! Finally! We are living in our new house in Ogden, Iowa! If you have been a frequent reader you know that I have been holding off on official pictures of our new place until everything went through. Well here it is! Today I am going to show photos that I saved from when we first came and saw the property. It shows all the furnishings and decor from the previous owners. so tomorrow when I do our home tour you’ll get to see how we made it our own. 

from garden view frontview garage view-entrance way entrance way Entrance to way build in book case

dining room2 dining Room family room familt view 2 hall way full bath - guest office guest room Kitchen

Master Bed Room master bath-wash room master entrance

Oh yeah… Did I mention it’s an acreage (14) with a barn, riding arena, and shop???

farm view above

14 acres barn

 morton morton building machine shedold corn cribe

We probably have bitten off more then we can chew, but as the old saying goes…

Lemon

Stop by tomorrow to see how we have made this house our own…

well what we could do so far in 3 days… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...