March 16, 2012

Going a wee bit Green…

St. Patty’s Day is tomorrow! Are you ready to Break out the Green? Personally I have very little heritage within the Irish culture. My dad is 100% Polish and my mom is English, German, Scotts-Irish, and one time she told me “Quaker” which I thought was more of a religion then a heritage so she still has me pondering about that one. Which makes me 50% Polish and 50% mix. My husband gets so made at me because I always defend my “Polish” heritage and never speak up for the English and German in me. No offense to my hubby but us Pollock's have a lot to defend! Has he not heard the jokes and one liners out there??? Believe me he has, I’ve even heard a few slip out of his mouth before. He is just so proud of his English heritage and has every right to be, it’s actually kind of cute how into it he gets. However I was raised on Kielbasa, Potato Pancakes, Golumpki (Stuffed cabbages), and of course home made pirogues! MMmmmmm Mmmmm !

However for one day a year we I can pretend to be Irish. Here is a collection of fun pictures I collected on honor of St. Patty’s day!

I need this shirt for St. Patty's Day #SnorgTees

{ My t-shirt for St. Patty’s Day 2013 when I live in Iowa }
Wish I would have seen this in time to send to my Iowa friends for St Patty's Day!  Love it!{ How a Steelers Fan Rolls on St. Patty’s Day! Bought this for my bro last year}


















{ If you haven’t had a Green Beer you should try it! }


{ The Irish Car Bomb will be the death of her…}


{ An Excuse to dress like a Leprechaun }


{The only day creepy guys can get away with “KISS ME” Shirts..}


{ Another day to dress your pet up and humiliate them …}

{ And the Finale’!!! }


You Can't even make that stuff up... HAHAHAA

Happy St. Patty’s Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed it! Following from Friday Friend and Gollow!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...