February 14, 2012

Sisterly Love…


On this Valentine’s Day 2012, I wanted to go against the grain here and dedicate this post to my sisters. I figured this would give you a break from all the mushy gushy kissy Wissey romance post flying around out there. Today I searched the internet to find inspiration on what is means to me to have Sisterly Love...


Pinned Image

imagesCA55UKJV

Sass-fan-PoemsQuotes-greetings-quotes-art-photography-words-michael2-fotos-funny-sayings-teddy_large

128493395587929449_ssJuxuvJ_b

Dedicated to: Katie and Nikki and my best friend Missy 
Happy Valentine’s Day!

2 comments:

  1. new to your site. Your button is adorable. thanks for posting the info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in! I'm following as well and added your button to my "Sharing is Caring" tab.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...