June 30, 2014

Hello world

Well, as always, it’s nice to drop a line to anyone who is still following. I have no CLUE where June went. The first two weeks were fairly uneventful and then BAM! Residential Camps that I work with over the summer at Iowa State kicked in. By the time I got home there was barely enough energy to function as a wife and fury mom to my Corgi let alone grab my computer to get a post in.

S.L.A.C.K.E.R……. I know.

Here’s what’s been going on in my life over the past month.

  1. Iowa RAIN… like every flipping day. Can we get a clear day, please.
  2. Our Garden is BEAUTIFUL and PLENTIFUL (Must show photos soon!)
  3. My chicks hate me. I suppose I never had chicks before that hatched through the actual mother hen. I’ve always done it through an incubator which rocked because then the chicks imprinted to me. NOT SO MUCH WITH MOMMA AROUND.
  4. July 4th is FRIDAY which means 4 day weekend and the BOONE SPEEDWAY Trailer Races! Best Hill Billy way to spend Independence Day EVER!
  5. This Sunday will test my love of teenagers and life itself. Myself & 5 co-workers are taking 60 students to Washington, DC for our annual Out Of State Adventure. Pray for my SANITY.

10414566_671010303611_8840389702031103416_n

This is not much of a post but I’ll be back more often! I PROMISE! Also, if I’ve neglected to comment of at your blogs, I apologies but I’m still reading!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back! You've been busy and more busyness to come! I'm totally ready to be done with rain!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...