January 16, 2013

What’s Playing on my iPod

I find that music is definitely a catalyst in whether or not my work out will be productive or not. I put together a Playlist on my iPhone that is for the Gym that I can listen to, get motivated, and have fun with.

I’m a bit of a mental person…. scratch that…. I’m a fruit loop when it comes to the mental game of sports and working out. I pick up on everything surrounding me and over think it which often causes me to psyche myself out.

Music is my savor to my mind games so I’d thought I’d share what’s on my playlist right now… They are ALL up beat fun songs for keeping a great running/jogging/cycling pace.

 

  1. All Hail the Heartbreaker – The Spill Canvas
  2. American Suitehearts – Fall Out Boy
  3. Ass Back Home – Gym Class Heroes
  4. Bad Day – Asher Roth
  5. Bust a Move – Glee Cast Verison
  6. Clothes Off!!! Gym Class Heroes
  7. CrushCrushCrush – Paramore
  8. Day “N” Nite – Kid Cudi
  9. Don’t Trust Me – 3oh!3
  10. The Fight – The Classic Crime
  11. Foreign Language – Anberlin
  12. Forget You – Glee Cast Verison
  13. Good Feeling – Flo Rida
  14. Just Can’t Get Enough – The Black Eyed Peas
  15. Turn me On – David Guetta Feat. Nicki Manaj
  16. We Are Young – FUN
  17. Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
  18. Natalie – Bruno Mars
  19. Runaway Baby – Bruno Mars
  20. Waking up in Vegas – Katy Perry
  21. Little Talks- Of Monsters and Men
  22. So What – P!nk
  23. Live You Life – T.I. Rihanna
  24. I knew you Were Trouble – Taylor Swift
  25. Scream and Shout Will.i.am Feat. Britney Spears

Why I like this play list:

There is a mix of EVERY genre of music. You can put on shuffle and all of the songs transition nicely onto the next so your not left with having to skip, skip, skip until you find “that” song.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for some new songs for my i pod,once i get over this sprained ankle I will have some new tunes to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...