I find that music is definitely a catalyst in whether or not my work out will be productive or not. I put together a Playlist on my iPhone that is for the Gym that I can listen to, get motivated, and have fun with.
I’m a bit of a mental person…. scratch that…. I’m a fruit loop when it comes to the mental game of sports and working out. I pick up on everything surrounding me and over think it which often causes me to psyche myself out.
Music is my savor to my mind games so I’d thought I’d share what’s on my playlist right now… They are ALL up beat fun songs for keeping a great running/jogging/cycling pace.
- All Hail the Heartbreaker – The Spill Canvas
- American Suitehearts – Fall Out Boy
- Ass Back Home – Gym Class Heroes
- Bad Day – Asher Roth
- Bust a Move – Glee Cast Verison
- Clothes Off!!! Gym Class Heroes
- CrushCrushCrush – Paramore
- Day “N” Nite – Kid Cudi
- Don’t Trust Me – 3oh!3
- The Fight – The Classic Crime
- Foreign Language – Anberlin
- Forget You – Glee Cast Verison
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- Just Can’t Get Enough – The Black Eyed Peas
- Turn me On – David Guetta Feat. Nicki Manaj
- We Are Young – FUN
- Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Natalie – Bruno Mars
- Runaway Baby – Bruno Mars
- Waking up in Vegas – Katy Perry
- Little Talks- Of Monsters and Men
- So What – P!nk
- Live You Life – T.I. Rihanna
- I knew you Were Trouble – Taylor Swift
- Scream and Shout Will.i.am Feat. Britney Spears
Why I like this play list:
There is a mix of EVERY genre of music. You can put on shuffle and all of the songs transition nicely onto the next so your not left with having to skip, skip, skip until you find “that” song.