January 4, 2013

New Obsessions of 2013

These are a few of my FAVORITE things:

HAIR: The Ballerina Bun

168322104793245472_lorpy9kX_c[1]

I seriously just love, love, love this hairstyle. I have medium length to short hair and I can still pull it off. It’s a super easy hair style to whip up on the days you are rushing around. I could care less about what others think so I even rock it to work some days.

Here is a great tutorial by one of my fav. Bloggers over at The small things blog

Next HAIR Obsession: Curly BoB

93520129733065641_XKH5vlXi_c[1]

In 2012 I straightened and teased way too much. By the end of 2012 I started taking the minimal extra time to had a little wave or curl to my bob. It looks a lot more mature for a work and it’s just fun!

Clothes:

Peter Pan Collars

161355599119058835_pARw9mr3_c[1] 

Obsession overload! They are just so stinkin cute. Peter Pan Colar + Ballerina Bun = A way cute outfit

Color Block: … anything!

Mid Colorblocked Crew Neck Cardigan

I have the shirt on the left in teal… my favorite buy of Christmas 2012 thus far.

DENIM Shirts!

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Denim Top - Medium Wash

Throw this baby on with a cute sweater over top and add a pair of skinny cords.

SHOES: Pointy Flats

Mia Limited Edition Audrey Flat

Thank you DSW for feeding into my obsessions.

 

 

     

     

    Camelbak Official Store, CAML-1209 eddy™ .6L, shop.camelbak.com

     

    HEALTH & FITNESS: 

    Water Water Water… Say no to soda by carrying around a water bottle where ever you go!

     

    Shaun T’s Miracle 15-Minute Workout

    This came just in time for the new year. I’m always talking to my husband about workouts. He is a great self-motivator. Wakes up at 4:50am every other day to get an hour work out in our basement and I just can NOT do it! An entire hour of just lifting weights, sit ups, push ups… boring.

    I love to do work out videos but even sometimes I get bored after 30 minutes of it an skip to the stretching portion.

    Last week I started doing short intense work outs lasting only about 15-20 minutes. It involved kettle bell swings, jumping jacks, jogging in place, and short 30 sec rest between Reps. My theory is if I push my body for 15-20 mins I will get in a terrific work out… forget the hour work outs where your just putting around.

    A co-worker shared this 15 minute video with me and I love it. I just mute the video and play up tempo music from my iPod to keep it fun. 15 minutes is all you need some days.

    MUSIC:

    Bruno Mars – Unorthodox Jukebox

    If you don’t have this album yet then you need to get it. I can’t get enough of it!

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Well, those are just a few of my favorite things!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...