This week I found some awesome Pins that I added to my boards. Once again I’m pinning like crazy but who knows where I will have the time for any of these projects! It’s nice to dream, right?
1. 2. 3.
- I want this necklace but in the shape of Delaware since my heart will always be there no matter where I live.
- I have tried and tried to fold a fitted sheet properly and I have not succeeded. This makes me want to try again!
- These cabinet fronts are exactly what I want for my kitchen someday. The hardware is okay.
- I thought I wanted a granite counter top but I’ve seen a lot of butcher block tops and am in LOVE.
- I want to be better at planning our meals for the week & month. I would love to try this organization technique.
- I want to print this photo and frame it for the Kitchen
- This puppy picture makes me laugh every time I see it, Hil-Ar-Ious!
- I want to make this in the shapes of DE and MD and put them around the house to go along with the Maps I am going to frame as shown in my post last week.
- Buying canvas photos can be extremely expensive, this is cheaper and looks just as nice.