March 22, 2012

Thoughtful Thursdays - Pinterest Link Up

Happy Thursday Everyone! We're almost to the weekend! This week I was thinking about my normal link up and I wanted to make it pop a little more.

{ My Pins this week }

Wow, I am in total house decor mode right now. I really really wish we had a house picked out to move into in Iowa so that I could really start brain storming. I wanted to start getting ideas though.

{RUGS!}

cowhide rugs are awesomeWith its modern graphic design, this weather-resistant rug is elegant enough to be part of your indoor decor, but tough enough for outdoor use. Made in Belgium with enhanced polypropylene for extra durability, this rug was crafted using a specially developed sisal weave.    Launched in 1914 as an importer of antique Oriental rugs, Safavieh has grown to become a revered designer and manufacturer of traditional and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories - and yes, rugs. Safavieh.west elm has the best rugs

{Pillows}

Love this pillowseriously, loving these...       Ruffle cushion pattern

{Home Organization}

old dresser painted with no drawer fronts Obsessed with this color! Makes doing laundry much more enjoyable.  Three levels Laundry Basket Organizer 



{ SHARE YOUR PINS! }

{ What to Link up }

Please link up your favorite Pin of the week! I want to see what fun stuff everyone else is finding on Pinterest.

{ How to link up }

Go to your pinterest account and click on the picture you would like to link up. On the "add link" at the botton here add the URL for that Pin.

{ Get new followers }

In the comment section leave your Blog URL if you would like new followers.

{ Have fun pinning! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...