My Name is Brittany and I am a list writing, task checking, calendar marking, will be lost if I don’t write it down, list on top of list addict.
I make even make list of list sometimes.
Such as, with my grocery list. I can’t just write a list of all the items I need to buy, I have to organize them into where you buy them in the store.
- Paper Items
This weekend I am excited because George and I are going to the Spearfish Canyon Lodge in Spearfish, SD (Black Hills)! For our one year anniversary my parents gave us a wonderful all paid weekend at the Lodge with a snow mobile package included! We get two nights stay, one couples breakfast, one couples dinner, two cocktails, and a one day snow mobile rental that includes 350 miles of trails to ride on. I have never driven a snow mobile so I am very excited since we each get our own so I can go at my own pace. George gets a little more gutsy then I do at times which I learned from our time when we went and did trails on our 4-wheeler.
With a trip though means LIST LIST LIST!
Mine get very detail orientated. First I have my master list and then I break the list into Days and what I need for each day.
Day before List: (Thursday)
- Call Kennel to set up Winston for the Weekend
- Call Lodge to confirm stay and check in time (also to make sure there is snow :)
- Buy Face covers for George and myself (It’s cold out side!)
- Wash Clothes
- Charge Camera & Video Flip
- Put Lodge info and gift card in purse!!!!! (MAJOR MUST DO)
- Put out of office replies on VM and outlook
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Makeup bag
- Face Wash
- Shampoo + Conditioner
- Straightener & Hair dryer
- Snow boots
- Hand and toe warmers
- Face mask
- warm Socks
- Under amour pants and shirt (warm)
- Helmets & Goggles (Mine are pink : ) (Georges are Blue :)
- Snow Pants
- Set for each day +1 for snowmobiling
- Tank tops for under shirts
- Phone Charger
- Nook (For in car reading)
Winston’s List – (Friday)
- Bag of food for weekend
- 1 toy
- Use last of deli turkey to make sandwiches for drive
- Grab Snacks & Drinks
- Wear comfy clothes for drive
- Cute outfit for dinner
- North Face Fleece
- Comfy, Warm, & Practical Clothes for Snowmobile
- Clothes for Dinner
- Everything else in Master list
- Send postcard to parents
- Wear comfy clothes home
- Call Kennel to tell them what time pick up will be
I’m completely screwed when I have kids…
I’ll be happy to post Pictures when I get back Sunday for the trip! :) Have a good weekend!