November 18, 2011

Photoshop needs a manual!


I'm not sure about everyone else out there but I just got my photoshop up and running and it is not as easy as it looks! It took me forever to figure out how to change the image above to the reverted black and white. Picaso is so much simpilar to use if your looking to do quick edits.

I'm really not sure why it doesn't have a tuturial with it as well, and if it does I didn't find it. There are some short clips of how to do thing but they don't even show you what they are clicking on and it goes so fast you have to keep rewinding! The only reason I found out how to fix the picture above was by watching a Youtube video.

This is definately going to take some time! If you have any suggestions please comment! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...