We had several projects this past weekend:
Day 1 (Friday)
- Tear out one wall in George's closet. (We had a hole in the roof that needed patched up, this caused a leak into his closet wall that then caused the plaster to buckle out)
- Cut and nail new dry wall in closet
- Mud and tape corners Let dry for 1 day
- Sand and paint 2 coats of primer (wait to dry)
- Put up snow fence in front yard in 20 degree weather with 40 mile an hour winds (not fun)
- Paint 2 final coats of white paint
- Clean up
- Vacumm entire house, dust, & sweep
That was basically my weekend. My husband and I did go out for a Date night to Dinner and a movie on Saturday night. We saw The Muppets movie! Not nearly as good and I thought it would be based on my childhood growing up with watching them, but it brought back lots of memories!
I hope that everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Break and had something to be thankful for. :)
Comment: What's on your "List" ???