August 13, 2015

What Have I Been Up to this Summer?

218

Watched the Women’s US National Team dominate the 2015 FIFA Cup. It was amazing, I only wish I could’ve been there in person.

015

Baled Hay… 3 cuttings

048

I did this crazy thing called Crossfit for 2 months but had to stop due to my hectic summer schedule

093

I met Gov. Chris Christy during his speech on Education at Iowa State. Whether you like him or not it was pretty cool! I also got quoted in the Des Moines Register on what I thought of his education plan.

100145

I participated in my first Color run! I would call this a success!

154

We had our junior trip this year to Chicago! We visited Northwestern University, DePaul, and The University of Chicago.

188

We also saw an official MLS Game! My first so I was STOKED!

299

Went to the Iowa Speed Way to watch a NASCAR Race.

311

Celebrated 5 years of marriage to this silly man. August 7, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...