February 22, 2012

Simply Sharing – Mandy’s Story

 

I am excited to announce my first Simply Adapting Guest Post! Unfortunately, you have to wait until next Wednesday, February 29th to read it! Now now don’t get your panties in a bunch, I just got my new blog rolling on Saturday so it takes some time to get writers and for them to write about their story.

Mandy has been a friend of mine and my family for many many years now… it has to be 6 or 7 years already. Goodness how time flies by! I reached out to Mandy to tell her story since it’s such an interesting one that I’m sure everyone will enjoy!

281932_10100151929279414_11300933_48318224_1481910_n

{ What to expect }

Simply Adapting to another COUNTRY!

You didn’t think Simply Adapting was strictly United State Stories only, did you?!? 

{ hint }

Lucky Charms anyone? ;)

* If you would like to join in on the fun and share your Simply Adapting story please go to my contact tab and fill out the questionnaire and email it to me.

Don’t forget to grab my button and become a follower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Please comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...